- Perennial plant does not need to be replenished
- Decoration plant
- Useful external and internal close to any window
Aloe Vera was known as a medicinal plant, and has been used since the days of the ancient Egyptians, about 6000 years ago. Pure aloe vera gel has a rich history and uses in different civilizations:
- Cleopatra used to apply this gel on her body as part of her daily routine.
- Ancient Greeks used aloe vera to treat everything possible, from baldness to insomnia.
- In the Native American civilization, the Aloe Vera plant was called the “Paradise Stick”.
Some of the benefits of Aloe Vera are:
Produces at least six antibacterial, mold, fungus and viruses. In fact, aloe vera is so powerful that researchers and scientists are looking for a way to take advantage of its use in the fight against cancer.