- Perennial plant does not need to be replenished
- Color of flower: Yellow
- Plant source: Egypt
Yellow Tecoma. An evergreen shrub and native to the central tropical regions of America, West India, the Andes, and South America. And spread in hot areas up to 900 m above sea level. They range in length from 2 meters to 4 meters, large yellow tube-shaped flowers are found in dense large groupings (inflorescences) large and appear in the spring and autumn, the fruit is a long box (horn) up to 12 centimeters long and bloom when the seeds ripen, the leaves light green Sawtooth edges, grown for the beauty of their flowers.
One of the reasons for the spread of its cultivation in hot areas is that it is characterized by:
- Endure dehydration and active in loose soil.
- Evergreen and its flowers remain for up to eight months.
- Its growth is fast and its branches are standing, making it a viable shrub adorned with streets, gardens and corners.
- Resistant to marine currents can be utilized and cultivated near the beaches.
- Can be trimmed and shaped as desired